Old Mutual Bursaries 2018
Old Mutual bursaries in actuarial science offered with the intention of providing support for student who want to study actuarial science at the University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University.
Old Mutual Bursaries Application Requirement
•Are you dedicated and self-driven?
•Are you a maths whiz?
•Do you have good communication skills?
•Do you like a challenge?
•Do you have that x-factor that sets you apart from all others?
If you answered “Yes” to the questions then you’re half way to becoming a recognised top-earning professional! The other half requires hard work and dedication.
The Actuarial Bursary Programme offers you and other young South Africans the opportunity to develop an actuarial career.
- All tuition fees
- Accommodation with meals.
- General and book allowance.
- Travel allowance (where applicable).
- Incentives for good performance.
- Academic and emotional support.
- Good networking opportunities.
- Vacation work from second year
How To Apply