KPMG Bursaries 2018
KPMG bursaries 2018 are offered to applicants who want to or are studying to become SAICA accredited Chartered Accountants, or CAs(SA). These bursaries are awarded purely on merit. Applicants must be able display academic capability and be able to perform at a level prescribed by KPMG. Consideration is also made on financial need of applicants who have satisfactory results.
KPMG Bursaries – Audit
KPMG bursaries require that the bursar must have outstanding academic achievement as a basis.
- Do you need extensive funding for your studies? If not, apply for the Pure Merit Bursary.
- Would you be unable to attend university without significant financial support? If yes, apply for the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs.
KMPG Bursaries Value
KPMG Bursaries take the ever-changing needs of our students into account to make sure that the students the Firm funds have what they need to complete their studies successfully. We also consider the skills needed in the professional services market place and KPMG’s internal skills needs.
Who Must Apply?
- be studying a SAICA recognised degree at a SAICA recognised university or other tertiary education institution
- be studying full time
- be completing your degree in the minimum number of years, i.e you may not split a one year course over two years
- maintains his or her academic achievements throughout the period of study
How To Apply?
Please visit KPMG website to apply for the bursary. The closing date for application is January 2018