SAPOA Bursaries 2018
SAPOA Bursaries – SAPOA committed to actively and responsibly represent, promote and protect the interests its members’ commercial activities within the property sector.
SAPOA is committed to searching for the most talented people who will add value to its members and the industry by providing tertiary educational support through the SAPOA Bursary Fund.
SAPOA Bursary Fund Objectives
· To transform the commercial property sector demographics to reflect the population demographics in South Africa.
· To redress the past by offering black people property related education and entrance to the commercial property industry.
· Promote the Commercial Property Industry at both school and tertiary levels to ensure growth into the future.
· Address the current and future skills shortage in the Commercial Property Industry.
SAPO Bursaries Available
• BSc Property Studies
• BSc Urban and Regional Planning
• BSc Construction Studies
• BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major
• BSc Quantity Surveying
• BCom Property Valuation and Management
• BSc Town and Regional Planning
• BSc Real Estate
• BSc Property Management
Bursary Fund Department
T: 011 883 0679
F: 086 458 6955
How To Apply?
Please visit SAPOA website here.
The closing date for bursary applications is 31 August each year.