HCI Foundation Bursaries
HCI Foundation Bursaries – HCI Foundation acts as HCI’s corporate social investment arm which is a black empowerment investment company from South Africa. HCI’s primary concern is to uplift all people of South Africa so that all may share in an improved quality of life.
Who Can Apply for HCI Bursaries?
You must be a South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients.
- 1st year of study in 2017
- Registered at any University or University of Technology in South Africa
- A minimum average pass mark of 55% for Matric or end of year results
- Family gross less than R25 000 per month
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2017
- You must be pursuing an undergraduate degree up to Honours level in any ﬁeld of study
HCI Bursary Amount
HCI Foundation allocates a partial bursary to cover up 75% of the student’s tuition fees to a maximum of R 28 000.
HCI Bursaries Offered Annually?
Only 1000 will be successful for bursaries
Bursary Application Closing Date
1 August 2017 to 30 September 2017
Information Required To Apply?
- You must have a working email address
- You must have a working cell phone number
- You must have a student number if you are applying for your second year of study or higher
- You must have the exact amount of your parents’ or guardians’ monthly income
How To Apply?
Apply for HCI bursaries online.