The Mpumalanga Provincial Government endeavours to implement the Provincial Human Resource Development Strategy and the Mpumalanga Economic Growth and Development Path, and hence intends to award bursary opportunities to unemployed youth who resides in the province to further their studies in critical and scarce skills indicated in the table below. The bursary scheme prioritizes the previously disadvantaged and deep rural communities in the province of Mpumalanga. In addition, females and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To qualify for the bursary scheme, the applicant must complete a bursary application form and attach the following:
Certified copy of grade 12 mid year results (if currently in Grade 12) or Grade 12 certificate or NCV;
- Certified copy of proof of residence in the Mpumalanga Province;
- A letter/ provisional letter of acceptance or proof of registration from a higher education institution. Under no circumstances will an application be considered without a letter/ provisional letter of acceptance or proof of registration from the higher education institution;
- Certified copy of a South African identity document;
- Proof of income of Parent or Guardian;
- Proof of disability from a registered medical doctor or clinic/hospital (if applicable)
- Proof of indigent status (if applicable)
How to apply
visit Mpumalanga Provincial Government for application forms
Closing date for submission of all application forms is 30 September.