ADvTECH bursaries is a commitment to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best outcome.
ADvTech invites interested third and fourth year existing students to submit applications for this bursary opportunity. This bursary covers full-time or part-time studies.
Fields of Study
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution
- The opportunity to participate in a mentorship programme
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach
AdvTech Bursary Obligation
Bursary Students who successfully complete the AdvTech bursary programme will be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
How To Apply?
Apply online on https://www.advtech.co.za/Media/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=289
ADvTECH leads the private sector in the fields of education and resourcing, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.